Wednesday 23 December 2015

Christmas is coming!

Nice to have a few days before Christmas to get together with family and friends and enjoy some of the decorations and traditions.
First up is decorating the sugar cookies. It was a little rushed but AMac did a great job. He is getting much more detailed every year...
I love having the beautiful arrangements outside and inside. I was lucky to get a Christmas Cactus from my special girls, I think they are so interesting and this one was so unique; a very pale pink, almost transluscent and it bloomed just in time for Christmas vacation.
I bought a couple of these arrangements at Costco for an Auction and they were so nice, I went back and got another one for myself.
I love putting out my stained glass Nativity. One of these years, I will finish it off and make a Creche to really complete the set. Too many crafts, too little time.
I love putting out my special pieces. This year, I decorated my tree with vintage ornaments from my childhood. I really like the look and now I'm sorry I got rid of some of the old decorations.




No comments: