Monday 21 March 2016

Coffee Loving Cardmaker

Yep, that describes me although I try to keep the consumption at a reasonable level.
I've been wanting to play along with their Blog hops for the last couple seasons but I never seem to have found the time to participate. Well today's the day.....

My card might look a little sombre in kraft but hey, there was snow on the ground here this morning so spring isn't quite here yet.

I was able to finally use my coffee dies from My Favourite Things. The teeny, tiny options are just adorable. I went with the word coffee and the heart. I thought this would make a great gift card holder. I know that I always love getting gift cards. I plan on passing this one on to make someone else's day.

The lights a little dim today as well but you get the idea... and the inside...

20 comments:

Karen B. said...

What a cool card, especially the inside!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the kraft paper against the primarily red color, and wonderful to open to a TIM HORTON's Gift Card. Our favorite Coffee Spot when we lived in Western New York...one around every corner. Unfortunately now in Arizona, and we can only get Tim Horton at a Hockey Game, Or Internet Or home visits are our supply of Tim Horton...the best Coffee...and just had a k-cup this morning.

Karen Aicken said...

Love this card! It will make a sweet gift card holder for sure.

Unknown said...

Very creative and useful card.

Kim Heggins said...

OH...this is fabulous!

Bunny said...

What a great gift card. I really like the dies.

Ann said...

Super cute gift card holder. I always love red and kraft together.

~amy~ said...

Super cute, love the kraft + red!

Tonya said...

Great card.

Lisa said...

Your card looks like the promise of spring :) ... love it!

Sylvia said...

What a great gift card holder, Dianne! Have a wonderful Tuesday and Happy Hopping!

TracyM #6773 said...

CUTE card Dianne!!!
LOVE the red & Kraft, LOVE your hearty coffee cup and "love" too!!!

Shelly said...

This is so sweet!

Helen F. said...

Great card, inside and out!!

D.Ann C said...

Red and kraft always look great together!

Celeste Goff said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the kraft and pp you used and that die cut sentiment is awesome!

Hetty said...

Such a great card with a gift!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Fun card. Love the diagonals. TFS

Gail said...

Fabulous idea!

Tracie Pond said...

Fun layers.