Saturday 7 May 2016

Kraftin' Kimmie

I was able to whip together a basic card using some stamps that I picked up at Scrapfest in the Kraftin Kimmie booth. It was nice to chat with the owner of the company and I'm happy I have some interesting new stamps to add to my Sympathy collection.

I stamped in Coffee ink which is a departure for me and I really liked the large sentiment as the focus...
I'm linking up the the Wednesday ANYTHING GOES challenge. I haven't used my KK stamps for quite some time so I was happy to get stamping again.

2 comments:

Marilyn Webb said...

A beautiful sympathy card! Love your design! Thanks for joining us this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
Marilyn DT

Becky (Cards by Becky) said...

Absolutely stunning! I love the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Sincere Sympathy stamp utilized in brown ink, gorgeous and beautiful.

Thank you for joining the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps challenge at www.KraftinKimmieStamps.blogspot.com website.

best wishes, Becky
www.CardsbyBecky.blogspot.com