Monday 25 July 2016

Paper Players Sketch Challenge

I love the sketches and The Paper Players had another good one this week...
I thought right away of the new Doodlebug Smitten Kitten collection that I just couldn't resist and happened to have. It would work perfectly for this sketch with all the cute paper options and sticker sheet. There are little kittens on the yellow paper and hearts on the pink.
I love the black outline on cards and I tried to finish the inside although I feel the sentiment is a bit small for the size of the card....



3 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Diane your sweet little kitty is adorable and I love your co-ordinating patterned papers, especially the one with the fish bones! They work perfectly with this week's sketch. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Dianne, this is just adorable! I love your precious lithely kitten! Your mix of patterns is perfect! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

LeAnne said...

OMgoodness, how cute is this! Those papers are sweet but your little kitten steals the show! And the yarn....I think I need that set, just for the ball of yarn! Thanks for playing with the Players and making my sketch look great!