Saturday 11 February 2017

Valentine's Card

I decided to participate in my first Challenge for Cards in Envy Valentine . I have never made a card for this one before but I'm all about the simple flat card that can fit in an envelope and get mailed so I whipped up a simple card to join the fun.

I had a cute 6 x 6 Valentine paper pad and the iridescent sequins picked up the pinkish hues very nicely. Trying to remember to use sequins a bit more to add some flavour to my cards. So I was quite happy with how it turned out.

1 comment:

Annie S. said...

This card is perfect for our challenge. Love the patterned paper and clean layout! We're glad you found us and shared your Valentine in the Cards in Envy Be My Valentine Challenge! P.S. Love the pics of your puppies. I have a "doodle" in my pack too! Have a great day ~ Annie