Sunday 28 January 2018

Inky Paws Challenge

This is my first time entering the Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge, simply because I don't have many of the stamp sets, which is something I would like to rectify soon.

I chose this set because I make a lot of Pet Sympathy cards. This week, it was a sketch challenge which I really like. Of course, I had just lent all my heart dies to a friend but fortunately I was able to borrow one for the challenge.

Here's my card....
Based on this sketch...
This is the die set that I used..
I could have used the adorable pawprint heart but it wasn't in my "vision". Lol.


3 comments:

2sistersproject said...

Cute use is the sketch. Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paw's Challenge. Diane

Indy's Designs said...

A beautiful card for such a sad occasion. The subtle colors with the pink heart works very nicely! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Inky Paws Challenge!
Hugs,
Debbie

Andrea Shell said...

What a sweet interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at the Inky Paws Challenge!